Kindly let me just throw out my ideas. I'll group them by cuisine.
1. Tajima in Harbor Center in Pasay. It's the one near PICC. It's a Yakiniku place and the Karubi is awesome!!! It may be a bit pricy...
2. Omakase in Tomas Morato or Libis. One of the best Pinoy-fied Sushi. They have lots of sushi creations and make sure to try the American Dream and my favorite, The Philadelphia Roll
1. Tsu Zhou - The only one I know is in Promenade Greenhills. The only thing I order there is their frikkin SHAO LONG PAO!!! It's to die for!!!
2. China Bistro, Libis - I really hope this restaurant never closes. In my opinion, they have the best hakaw and chicken feet. Yes, I eat chicken feet. You don't? Shame on you!!!
1. Amici - I'm sure you've heard of this by now. Everything's good here and the prices are very reasonable :)
2. Cantinetta - This is like my team's favorite restaurant. Kapag may birthday, dito nanlilibre. It's only for special occassions. The tartufo pasta is excellente!!!
OK, to fast food.
1. Food Channel Shawarma - THE BEST.
2. Uncle Moe's - Second place. (Sorry, not a fan of Mr. Kebab :( )
Cafe Lokal - There's one in Greenhills and Tiendesitas - BANGUS SISIG FOR THE WIN!!!
I'll add some more. I'll just update this. For now, I GTG!!!