Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Songs of 2009

Here's a rundown of the songs that made my 2009.

From The Academy Is...
1. Sputter
2. In the rear view
3. Paper Chase
4. Beware Cougar
5. Coppertone
6. New York (Saint in the City)
7. I'm yours tonight
8. Rumored Nights

From The All-American Rejects
1. Breakin'
2. I wanna
3. Gives you hell

From MGMT
1. Kids
2. Electric Feel

From LMFAO
1.YES!

From Linkin Park
1. New Divide

From Panic! At the Disco
1. New Perspective

From Michael Buble
1. Haven't met you yet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

..weww! nice songs there ^^,). New Divide of Linkin Park was such a big hit since it was the theme song of the Transformers movie. New perspective is my morning song everyday, haha ^^,).
..me napansin po aq? new divide. . taz new perspective, gusto nyo din po ba ng new life? harhar korni, just kidding po, God Bless po ^^,).