Monday, June 29, 2009

Being tested

The past few weeks have been really tough on me. In all aspects. At one point, I thought that it was just too damn unfair.

But the past few days... I don't know, there was a turnaround. It's like I woke up and forgot about all the bad things. I actually forgot. Being busy helps plus you have your friends to back you up. It's pretty amazing. The saying "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger" is pretty spot on!

I felt like I was being tested. It looks like I passed :)

A friend of mine noticed it today.

There IS something different and I don't know what it is. I guess I'm happy again :)

Why?

Well... That's for another day. :D

1 comment:

suzett said...

We were praying for your grandmother's health and may the lord bless you and your family enough strength to endure all hardship/s and trial you are facing right now. God loves you!