Sunday, June 21, 2009

Letting go of my baby... :(

A few minutes ago, I saw my baby (my car) drive away from me...

It was a painful experience.

After 4 1/2 years...


I named the Mazda 3 Nathan since I really loved One Tree Hill that time. I remember bringing Nathan to the org movie premiere, Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. That was the first time I brought him out.

He was the car that brought me to school, brought me to work, brought me to places. It was where a girl became a girlfriend of mine. It was where I had played great music. It was where I felt free. It was where I felt like Batman driving his Batmobile. It was where I felt like Speed Racer driving the Mach 5, (because of the buttons in the steering wheel).



It was my baby. A man shares a great relationship with his car...

But it was time to let go... Nathan got sick 2 weeks ago. And it was getting bad. I had him repaired. I also didn't have good memories. It was where I broke up with my ex... It was where I had a couple of fights. I had to let go.

I took care of Nathan with great care. We had the most amazing adventures :) A lot wonderful people rode in Nathan :) Good times! And some not so wonderful people... Oh well. Nate's a good sport anyway.

Now, I'll just choose to remember the great times and not the sad ones.

Nathan, I love you. Godspeed! Serve your new master well...

No car can ever replace you.

See you around Nate! Thanks for the awesome times and great memories!


Wow... letting go. I may actually get used to this.

1 comment:

Monica:) said...

Sorry that u had to let it go:)