Thursday, June 18, 2009

Let me slip away...

So turn up the corners of your lips, part them and feel my fingertips trace the moment for forever.

Defense is paper thin just one touch and I'd be into deep now to ever swim against the current so let me slip away...

Vindicated. I am selfish. I am wrong. I am right I swear I'm right. Swear I knew it all along and I am flawed. But I am cleaning up so well. I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself.

Slight hope. It dangles on a string. Like slow spinning redemption.

==============================================

BEST. SONG. EVER.

Spider-Man 2 - BEST. MOVIE. EVER.

I like how they treat the soundtrack as Music from and INSPIRED BY Spider-Man.

==============================================

If you could change one thing that you regretted, would you change it?

You wouldn't learn from it though.

You wouldn't know that you were right all along...

So what's it gonna be? :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i LURVE this song.

EMO though. but it just smacks you right in the middle =D.



PS i think that YELLOWCARD's GIFT and CURSES if the best:D