Tuesday, June 23, 2009

UAAP Begins real soon!


It's that time of the year again.

I can already feel the atmosphere. I can hear the drums beating already...

July - September is the time of the year wherein I change into this diehard fan of the Blue Eagles. I cannot wait til the opening tip off!

It's that time where my friends from other schools really don't get me... Only the Ateneans understand. July - September, life revolves around Basketball.

Nothing compares to the UAAP. Not the PBA, not the NBA. It's different. You get to see your batchmates from school and it's pretty cool! You feel younger when watching a game.

Sigh... I cannot wait :)

GO ATENEO! ONE BIG FIGHT!

1 comment:

Miko said...

I'd love to cheer with you but I'm a Maroon ;p

I know, I know... We suck big time, but hey, they're still our team :D

Although I do like your Eagles than the Archers :p