Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Excited for my friends :)

It's nice to see my friends feeling the love!

They even ask me for advice! Me? Wow! I was pretty honored.

So I have 3 friends who I cannot name. 2 girls and 1 guy.

The 1st girl is a very dear friend. I feel for her because of the uncertainty. I simply told her to just go with the flow and not expect. Whatever she hears from other, take it with a grain of salt. But I'm praying that things turn out for the best.

The 2nd girl is going out with the guy. She says that they're "friends" but c'mon!!! It's way too damn obvious. She's denying a lot of things. Advice I gave her, "don't lead the guy on... he's a very good guy and he doesn't deserve the hurt, it's obvious that he cares for you deeply. Make sure you know what you want."

The guy doesn't need advice and yet he comes to me and asks for an opinion. I said, just continue what you're doing but don't overdo it!

It's pretty amazing actually. I can see how love works. It's very mysterious. It's patient and impatient at the same time. But it's what makes these friends of mine so damn happy!!! It's nice to know love still exists around me. :)

Make me proud guys!

No comments: