Saturday, July 4, 2009

On not losing hope...

Testing times nowadays.

You get all the problems in the world. You're tested on faith. Do you lose hope?

Me? I always believe that there's a chance. Even a small opening in the window gives hope.

I try to remember my Philosophy classes now. The beauty of hoping is that, you hope. You hope for the best things to come. You simply hope.

I believe that this is where faith comes in. I can't thank enought the people who texted and gave support. It's unbelievable. I know that many people are praying now. My family and I really appreciate it.

My grandmother in my opinion was a beacon of hope... Now let's not lose hope on her. I think that she can still get through this challenge.

Tomorrow, I'm running the MILO Marathon. 10 Kilometers. I will run for my Lola. There's this part of me saying it will be tough and I can't finish the race. But I will not listen to that part of me. I will run and finish the race. I can't lose hope on myself, that would be ridiculous.

No comments: