Saturday, April 9, 2011

Gelatissimo!


Ice Cream! Ice Cream! We all scream for Ice Cream! I have to say that I'm not really a huge Ice Cream guy. I happen to prefer chocolate since I can take it at the same time with a cup of Coffee. KIT KAT dark and a black cup of Nescafe is the perfect combination for me. However, Gelato is a different case. I heard people talking about this good gelato in town, Gelatissimo! I went inside the cafe and I saw a MILKY BAR flavor! (Milky Bar is this awesome white chocolate! It's the bomb! Google it if you don't know!)

Without question, I ordered the Milky Bar flavor and it was DEE-LISH!!! Frikkin awesome Ice Cream from the folks of Gelatissimo! I visited Gelatissimo last week and unfortunately, they were out of Milky Bar... Dammit! Their menu changes so it's cool to visit the place from time to time. This one is when you need treats or you're craving for dessert in the Fort area. They have the classic Gelato flavors like hazelnut, pistachio, vanila, chocolate, and strawberry. I tested out the dark chocolate flavor and it was pretty awesome too. But I had my mind set on a special berry recipe since there wasn't any Milky Bar.

Gelatissimo is in Serendra near Sonja's cupcakes. But I think they also have a branch in Greenbelt 5. A scoop costs around a 100 bucks but it's worth every bite!!! Indulge guys!!! It's summer!!! For the guys, go bring your dates here. They'll love you for it! Believe me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

superLIKE!

Danaaa said...

definitely worth every bite! :D