Friday, May 15, 2009

WOW! It's been a week since Boracay!


How time flies. It's been a week since my Boracay Vacay :)

I'll never forget this boat that went across. Its name was Marayjane. I was like, "so that's the Pinoy version of Mary Jane?"

So I guess it's Pedro and Marayjane? Hahahaha.

I woke up sickly and just grumpy today, not to mention out of this world... But I don't know. I suddenly feel ok.

As the saying goes, "kung gusto, may paraan"

Yep, you go out of your way just to get to something.

Just like in Spider-Man. Peter visits MJ after her audition. "Hey MJ! I was just in the neighborhood. But I had to take a train and 2 buses to get TO the neighborhood."

Suhweet! The first time I saw Spider-Man... Ugh... Best movie ever. The geek moment came in when MJ said that she had to go. "Catch ya later Tiger!"

I had a big smile on my face after that.

Here's to the Marayjane boat of Boracay! and to Pedro too :)

No comments: