Friday, May 22, 2009

21 is really not a good number for me and my family

August 21 - My Grandfather and Great Grandfather die on this day. Same day, different year.

May 21 - A big part of me just died yesterday and I don't think I can ever get over it. The pain I'm feeling right now is just so huge to take in. I haven't felt anything like this before. There used to be someone who'd be there to console me but the story called life made it in such a way that I have to deal with this on my own.

I wasn't able to sleep again last night. The dreams I've been having were indications of what was going to happen. I don't think I'll be getting sleep anytime soon too...

Weird dream again. I pressed rewind on the remote control, then played. But as it was playing, the story was stopped and was ejected from the player.

Does pain heal? I hope so. But will the pain leave anytime soon? No... This might take years... heck, maybe it will never leave.

Right now... I just wanna be Wolverine and have no memories whatsoever.

No comments: