Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rizal, Sputnik, and Badminton

Went on trade visit today. I was in the province of Rizal. Taytay, Binangonan, and Angono. The heat was just insane today.

After work, went to Cubao. Dropped by the best comic shop for independent work, Sputnik! And as suggested by the store manager, I got "Will you still love me if I wet the bed?" by Liz Prince. I also got this other book called "Shortcomings" by Adrian Tomine. Comic Book love stories. I asked what Shortcomings was about and the store manager was like "Uh, it's about these 2 people who are together na hindi" hahahaha. I'll start reading it after I read my stack.


For my comic book friend, Adrian, there are copies of Nardong Tae in Sputnik available. They have new stock.

Tonight, I just finished playing badminton. I got invited by a friend just here at the village. Met some new people too. I got a great workout! I have to buy a racket now since it's gonna be a weekly thing.

Anyway, I'll give my review of the 2 books after I finish reading them.

For now, I gotta go! Later guys!

No comments: