Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The 10 Best Spider-Man gifts I've received

Little by little, I have become more and more of a Spider-fan through the years and my friends and family know how passionate I am about my superhero. They link Jiggy to Spider-Man and Spider-Man to Jiggy. Well that's for my friends and family.

So now, among all the Spidey gifts I've received, I decided to share with you the top 10.

10. This was from my Tita Viel, it was from Universal Studios in Japan and it contains Spidey chocolate! It's a kick ass container but I don't know what to put...



9. Spider-Man playing cards from my Mom. She came home one day and gave me cards saying I just thought about you.




8. My brother and I have this pact that every comic book movie, we have to see the first day together. So he watched X-Men Origins: Wolverine ahead of me with his girlfriend so as a peace offering, he got me this Spidey notebook...




7. A Justin/ Spider-Man dog tag. Meg gave this to me in 2nd year and this was from Universal Studios in the US. Forgot if it was LA or Florida.


6. Val gave me this on my birthday last year and it's a picture holder/ business card holder. It was also from Universal Studios Japan.


5. A McDonald's Happy Meal toy from the 80's, my cousin Miguel gave this to me. It's a Peter Parker action figure and when you rotate the arms, the body opens and it turns to a normal Peter Parker without the Spider-Sense effect.


4. Super-poseable Spider-Man from Jonty. This was his very first Spider-Man gift to me and I still haven't opened it for years...


3. Gerald surprised me with this big rectangular frame during my 20th Birthday. It was a commissioned Spider-Man painting with a homage to Todd McFarlane's Spider-Man.


2. The best keychain in the world. Nothing can get cooler than this. It's a simple "J" with Spidey's face. :) I use it 5x a week since it opens my locker in the office. It's special since it came from my fellow geek, Liz :). This was a surprise during my 21st birthday.



1. My Mom came home from divisoria and she handed me this frame. When I looked at it, it was a clear message on what I should do and continue doing. It was to be responsible. Now that I'm older and working, she's just reminding me :) Mom's know best. I never expected her to get Spider-Man stuff for me so this one is very special for me.


I'm just putting those given ok?

One day I'll post the ones I bought :) Some are cooler :D

But if anyone out there wants me to give a Spidey item, I ain't stopping you :) hahaha.

A copy of Amazing Fantasy 15 would be nice :) hehehe

9 comments:

Vic said...

Cool list, Jiggy! :)

jakers fakers said...

i love the cardholder! looks so nice!

Unknown said...

condolences... we love tita Cory!

Unknown said...

hi there, i saw you yesterday along Ayala ave. during your Lola's cortege.. anyway..youve got a nice list here.. where do i send you some stuff? teehee =) keep the faith.. keep on going.. =)

Pinoy Gadgetista said...

nice card holder! but it contains your contact details. better blurr it or you might get a lot of unwanted messages. my condolences pala. people would tease me today for I didnt report for work. its your lola's burial today. it just so happen, my name is chris aquino duran..

cielito said...

nice collections! i have a 5 yr old nephew super fave si spiderman. hope you two will meet someday. memorize nya lines sa 3 spiderman movies!

Jiggy Cruz said...

chris! thanks for the save!!!

Pinoy Gadgetista said...

not a problem.. felt sad when i saw your last entry. you and you're family will be just fine, btw, there is a comic con tomorrow at the mega trade hall since you're into comics!

-chris, prouder than ever to be an aquino!

Monica:) said...

Hi I think u should put more spidey chocolate on the container that ur tita viel gave u:)LOL:)and feel better :)