Monday, July 13, 2009

On Matt Fraction's awesome career

What got me was his remarkable run alongside Mr. Ed Brubaker on a book called "The Immortal Iron Fist." I was told that Fraction was really the brains of the whole story.

Now, he's friggin the #2 writer in Wizard Magazine! He overtook Bendis!!! Brubaker never even reached that high!!! But I don't know about him being higher than Bendis... 3 yes, 2? Hmmm...

What can I say? OK, Fraction's kicking ass on Invincible Iron Man. I'm not reading his X-Men yet but I heard it's doing fine too. But back to the point. He made Iron Man fun to read. I'm enjoying every issue of it. The character development he's doing for Tony Stark, Pepper Potts and Maria Hill is in another level. The guy's writing is totally brilliant! I'm digging the cliffhangers and twists and turns of the story. I thought it was a 6 issue arc but it's not! He's still kicking ass making the story longer. I think that Matt Fraction is the next big thing. I wouldn't be surprised if he writes a major crossover in the near future.

I hope they release book 2 of Casanova already. I wanna continue it... Even though it's weird and hard to get...

It's sad he stopped with Iron Fist... I loved that book so damn much... :(

But hey, I hope he doesn't leave Invincible Iron Man because I'll really be pissed if he does...

1 comment:

tin said...

hey, is your mother celebrating her birthday today? i like your mom, sje inspires me,,,,