Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ateneo - La Salle Round 2

It's still bittersweet for me. Tito Alex, our family doctor, the person who took care of my Lola, happens to be one of the doctors of La Salle. He's die-hard green.

So I really couldn't cheer like the past years. My voice would be gone after the game during those times. It's hard to shout "Go Ateneo!" and people from La Salle see you. So I was quiet...

It was different this time around. It was back to seas of Blue and Green. But, there was this big streamer in Araneta that said "Thank you Tita Cory"


I miss my Lola very much... I really want her to appear to me kahit dream lang...

She was the biggest fan of Basketball... sigh... Miss her terribly.

But I still thought she was with me during the game. Why? Because I had the guts to ask Ateneo's courtside reporter for a picture :) Hahaha. I really don't do that. But I'm a big fan of Jessica! She's one of the best reporters to date! Patty Laurel pa din all-time but Jessica is doing an awesome job this season! So congrats to her!

So here's the Ateneo fanboy with Jessica. She was real nice to let me have this pic taken. Thank you Jessica! :)


8-1 for Ateneo. I'm still very worried with the games. You really can't be too sure. I just hope and pray that the Blue Eagles stay focused and be humble at victory...

It's amazing. Ateneo is now on a 6-0 streak against La Salle. 4 straight last year and 2 this year.

Oh well. That's the UAAP for you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Honestly, I think that people from La Salle would understand if you cheered for Ateneo. After all, it IS your school. You shouldn't let what others may think stop you from cheering your heart out. If they take it against you, who cares? It's just a game. :)

Anonymous said...

Well Jiggy, I'm sure deep inside Jessica's more honored to have her picture taken with the FIRST grandchild of Ninoy and Cory; one of history's hero couples (along with Diego and Gabriela Silang)!

Having said that Parker, you guys look great together...bagay! ;-)

Joni Andrea said...

JIGGY! I agree with the above commenters.. You guys look cute together :)