Sunday, April 12, 2009

Another Lazy Sunday

I don't know why Sunday afternoons can get so boring...

My guesses would be the ff:

1. Nothing on TV is ever good.
2. Work will happen the next day.
3. People are just at home and they want to stay home so you can't hang out with them.

Ok, I got nothing anymore.

I just think that there's far more stuff to do rather than answer quizzes on facebook. Jeez.

Easter used to be fun because of the Egg Hunting. Now that I'm old... nada. Not even a piece of chocolate.

Though lunch/brunch was pretty good. It was light. SALA Bistro in Greenbelt 3. Not bad at all. The service was just a bit slow... Maybe it's because of Easter...

Finally got me some running shoes. I consider it as an investment. Gonna start losing those pounds again.

I'll be in Boracay this coming May so I at least have to look better. Not slim. But less fat...

No comments: