Thursday, October 20, 2011

Things I'm liking now


I haven't done this in a bit but I just felt like sharing with you what's making me happy. Need to keep myself busy since being in a long distance relationship can be difficult...



First up is the 100 BULLETS Hardcover from DC/VERTIGO written by Brian Azzarello and drawn by Eduardo Risso. I decided not to get the trades for this book and I'm quite happy that DC decided to release a hardcover just like Y: The Last Man and Fables.

Click on READ MORE to see the rest :)






My favorite comic book now is the ALL-NEW Ultimate Comics Spider-Man! Brian Michael Bendis and Sara Pichelli relaunched the book with the brand new African-American/Latino Spider-Man, Miles Morales! This book has been awesome so far. 3 issues now and it's kickin ass!!!



I've been wanting to get shoes by Onitsuka Tiger and they are comfy as hell!!! I love them!!! Feels awesome when you walk!!! The Blue and Red on White was really my 1st choice but the Yellow on Black and Yellow on Blue look really cool too!!!


NESCAFE Dolce Gusto Coffee is just seriously good coffee!!! Plus it's so fun to make!!! I got a Red Piccolo for myself and I recently showed it to my friends when I had a party at home. It's just so cool having a NESCAFE Dolce Gusto system!!!


The OCEAN Cologne of the Men's Collection of Bath & Body Works is excellent!!! I smell fresh at work with this scent!!! I also have the NOIR and CITRON which smell just as great!!!

1 comment:

ram said...

nakisilip ulit...