Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sheboygan Hotdogs from ELBERT'S

I have a new favorite place in Power Plant.  ELBERT'S located in the basement floor of Power Plant mall offers awesome cheesesteaks, burgers, and the best fries in the Philippines. But new on their menu are the SHEBOYGAN HOTDOGS!!! All-Beef!!!


The dogs come in three flavors. There's a chili dog (which I haven't tried), a Chicago Dog that has mustard, raw onions, and relish, and my favorite New York dog that has mustard, sauerkraut, and onion sauce. The Sheboygans are all-beef so expect a really tasty sandwich. The bread is also pretty good since it's crispy and chewy at the same time. I've had the Sheboygan for 2 days in a row. Yes. It's that awesome! You have to go to Power Plant to try these goodies though. It's only available there. It's 180 bucks if you're curious about the price.

Of course I need to show my favorite fries in the Philippines... I'm telling you! The fries from Elbert's are frikkin awesome!!! Masarap talaga!!!


If you happen to be in Power Plant, try Elbert's. I suggest you try the cheesesteaks first since it's their specialty! If you're on a date, half and half should be fine. Share half a cheesesteak and half a New York Hotdog. :)

If you tried it already, what do you think? :) Am I right or am I right? :)

3 comments:

mots said...

food blogger ka na ah! hahah

JeggerJi-Lakwatsero said...

Tlaga..the bes fries in the PH.. mavist nga yan..thanks sa info..pagpatuloy mo yan..magaling blog mo..

JeggerJi-Lakwatsero said...

tlaga..the best fries in the PH?..mavisit nga yan..thanks sa info..magaling..pagpatuloy mo yan...