Friday, September 25, 2009

Yo!Noy - Youth for Noy (Post 1)

Yo!

So here's the very first post of Yo!Noy

It is the Youth For Noy group but I just want to clarify, Youth can be anyone! Even the young at heart :) ANYONE WHO WANTS TO MAKE A STAND AGAINST CORRUPTION CAN JOIN!!! Yo!Noy is the group that supports Noynoy Aquino and Mar Roxas. =)

As of now, the core group is still meeting on important topics and more details will follow REAL SOON! Promise!

The announcement I can make of as of the moment is that WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!

One man CANNOT do it alone. Yo!Noy continues indefinitely. Change doesn't happen overnight. As cliche as it may seem, the future relies on the Youth.

What can you do now?

Follow Yo!Noy on Twitter and tell your friends who want to be part of the change. I am not the official Yo!Noy spokesperson, I'm just a simple messenger :)

As of now, you can get ALL updates from the Twitter page. www.twitter.com/yo_noy

Tweet in your messages! Yo!Noy needs YOU!!!

We need everyone. We'll be needing a lot of help from North Luzon all the way down to South Mindanao!!!

So tweet in where you're from. =) We need you!!!

13 comments:

Gian Carlo said...

Hi Jiggy! this is Gian again, how do I join Yo!Noy? I want to contribute to Sen. Noy and Mar's campaign any way I can! it's for the good of the country, keep up the good work!

Carmel Puertollano said...

hey jiggy! i was a volunteer last monday at the concert and i've got to say that it made me even more inspired to dream for this country and to support the movement for sen. noynoy's presidency. thanks for supplying the link to your twitter. will support you guys through and through. just continue updating us through twitter. keep it up! we're praying with and for you. God bless always :)

Darleen said...

hi jiggy! i think there's a really positive response coming from all walks of life. i saw the news where people from Payatas also showed their support.

www.wanderwomom.com said...

jiggy!
margxwanders here in twitter!
update me with whatever i want to help super! work or whatever go!
i was in the concert last monday!
the one by the inside door/right side of the theatre, ushering.. (:

psixteen said...

hi jiggy! count me in. i havent signed up yet at 9noynoy as im waiting for this one. anywho, hope u can add me up in your twitter as i also am doing a social experiment on how popular we can make of the campaign to encourage people to get registered for the upcoming elections via tweets over this weekend.

and oh, my mom was your mom's classmate during their pov days. :)

thepinkprincess said...

Nice one, Jiggy! Kudos to the organizers of Yo!Noy. I love the name. Credits go to Jonty for that di ba? I posted the link na to this blog post and to the twitter page on FB. We'll be waiting for updates. =)

thepinkprincess said...

Nice one, Jiggy! Kudos to the organizers of Yo!Noy. I love the name. Credits go to Jonty for that di ba? I posted the link na to this blog post and to the twitter page on FB. We'll be waiting for updates. =

The Lady in Green Ruffles said...

i am already following! go go go NOY..we want change! yes we can have the change in our government! oust corrupts!

Monica:) said...

Well I am from Beverly Hills,California:)even though my mom is filipino I still support my moms heritage so boto ako para kay tito ninoy and yes I do know how to speak and understand tagalog:)

Kristen said...

hi jiggy!:) nice posts you have here!:) hope u can visit my blog too:)

patopinoy said...

hi..ill volunteer myself for this cause...but what can we expect if he gets elected? please assure me of my doubts....thanks

Chica said...

count me in! =) just keep us updated. God Bless!

Helvie said...

I believe that Sen.Noy would be a good leader of our country.He can make a big difference in our government.I believe that he is imbued with the values that his parents had taught him.I know that he will perform the duties and responsibilities that will uplift the morale of every Filipino just like what his father,the late Sen.Benigno Aquino and his mother Former Pres.Cory Aquino did...

As a youth,I can sense that when Sen.Noy would be elected as the president in the 2010 elections,our country would be a peaceful and progressive one...

Go Sen.Noy..I will pray for you..God Bless..