Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HELLO 2013

Photo taken from the LEGO Facebook Page


Happy New Year!

Personally, I'm very happy. I'm not usually a fan of the new year but this one is different. After a long, trying, and challenging 2012, all I wanted was a fresh start. Here we are. TWENTY. THIRTEEN.

Resolutions? I'm not into those but I do want to shed off some unwanted fat and pounds. Seriously. I also want to write more here. I forgot how relaxing it was!

If I can share something I read earlier today, the article was about 5 easy resolutions and 2 out of those things hit me. 

1. Be a little kinder.

It really doesn't hurt to smile, say please, or say thank you. The world can really use a lot of positivity. We should be happy! The Mayans got it wrong and the world didn't end. This year, why not be kind? Like what Conan O' Brien said, when you work hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen. So I'm asking you guys nicely, please do me the favor of being a little kinder in 2013.

2. Pray more.

I'll admit and won't beat around the bush. I don't pray as often anymore. Most of the time I'm really tired and go straight to sleep. I forget to pray. I realized that I pray when I need something and that's wrong. 2012 made me pray less and I want to change that. Whatever your religion is, it's always good to pray. Like what my Lola stressed all the time, we should pray for the country and one another.

With that, I wish everyone all the best in 2013! Have a great year ahead guys!

- JIGGY

No comments: