Monday, November 28, 2011

Thundercats SEASON 1 FINALE


I've posted about the Thundercats reboot a while back and it has been my favorite show of 2011. Seriously, it's pretty awesome stuff! 13 episodes so far. Not all are fantastic. There were several episodes that weren't as good. Episodes 3, 9 and 10 were a bit weak... But episodes 1,2, 4, 6, 7 and 13 are fantastic! 13? Man... Click on read more link to see my reactions on the season finale.

SPOILERS AHEAD... You have been warned!!!


The next paragraph contains spoilers to episode 13 of Thundercats.

TYGRA!?!?!? SERIOUSLY!?!?!? WTF MAN!!! Lion-O doesn't get Cheetara!? Well, I was hoping it wouldn't be the case but I thought the prophecy would be that the betrayal was the Cheetara thing... From episode 1 it was clear Lion-O and Cheetara were the deal but what is this??? How I met your Mother!?!? Ugh. So frikkin pissed!!! But that's good storytelling for you. I need to see what happens next!!!

Panthro loses his arms... Damn... Berbils better give him a cool set of new arms!!!

But this show has been awesome! I wish I could have seen more of Mumm-Ra though... He's been a cool villain in this story!

For the record, TEAM LION-O!!! Lion-O better get Cheetara back damn it!! All hell will break lose if he doesn't!!! Plus you have a lot of angry fans on your Facebook page Cartoon Network!!! Better listen to the fans!!!

No comments: