Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My most prized Comic Book!!!

I take my comics seriously. I mean it. I really take it way too seriously. I'm serious enough to invest in the collector's items. 

I've acquired something that made me really happy. It's a graded comic of what many believe marked the start of the Bronze Age of comics. (not proven but I believe it is)



Fanboys, lo and behold. I got me a copy of GIANT SIZE X-MEN #1! Booyah! Hahaha! It's not a 9.8 but it's a cool 7.5 :) not bad at all :) For those of you not into comics, this is a key issue since it marks the first appearance of the new X-Men Team. It also marks the 1st appearances of Colossus, Nightcrawler, Thunderbird, and Storm! Not to mention, it's Wolverine's debut as a member of the X-Men. What do you think? :)

What I dream of getting is really Amazing Fantasy #15 but that'll take decades of saving money... But for now, I'm very happy with this! :D

1 comment:

Cohen Diet Diva said...

That is so cool! My dream is to get fantastic four no. 1
- bam & Tanya ( mostly bam- t)