Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ramen Bar

I'm on a roll!

Seeing that I get a new follower everyday makes me want to update this more often. I'm sticking to my promise. I haven't blogged about food in a while so I might as well tell you about a place I wanted to try out. Now I've been in this place a long time ago but I just wanted to share with you.

I'm a HUGE Japanese Food fan! I love them sushi/sashimi/yakitori/soba/udon and of course... RAMEN!

The four of us in the family love Japanese! But recently it's been a lot of Chinese food! 3 choices lang naman... Japanese, Chinese, or Italian...
 

Anyway, back to the RAMEN! I went to Ramen Bar located in Eastwood City Libis. It's not in Citywalk 2, Cybermall, nor the Eastwood Mall. It's in the complex of Eastwood Mall but along the street of Ministop and the Excelsior.


I went one Saturday to Ramen Bar and the first thing that popped into my head was that it was a simple place. I thought that the ambiance was very clean and simple. Zen-like? Nah. But I thought that simplicity was key. The menu was the placemat and the items are limited. Very easy to decide.


I got the basic Shoyu Ramen. I thought that it was just right. It fixed my Ramen craving during that time. I know the picture below doesn't look as appetizing but I'm telling you that the Ramen was perfect!



Check out Ramen Bar in Eastwood should you have a craving for Ramen! :) Be warned that they don't serve Sushi/Sashimi nor Ebi Tempura. They do have Gyoza, Kakuni Buns, Edamame, Rice Toppings and Tempura Ice Cream!

2 comments:

Jerick said...

is that the same japanese resto that offered fried sushi? my sister brought home some a few days ago from eastwood.

Anonymous said...

.. looks yummy! i'll try it, thanks for sharing. :D