Monday, August 16, 2010

Flirting

I have this new tool for The Tangled Web. I got a gift from my girlfriend and it's "Writer's Block".

It's pretty cool actually, it's an actual book in a shape of a block and it has 786 ideas that you can write about.

I cut through and it leads me to a page with the word FLIRTING on it.

So this is my entry on Flirting...

======================================

Would you believe that I don't know if someone's flirting with me already? I'm too naive. I think people are just nice sometimes. Yep, I wouldn't know.

Flirting? I think it's all for high school / college people... For adults? Maybe. For single people? By all means, YES! Go flirt with the people you want to flirt with! Have fun!

Wait a minute. What am I saying? I have no credibility in flirting whatsoever...

Do you flirt? Why? Kilig factor? :)

I think it all begins with attraction. It's the flirting that follows. Guys have to tickle the girl's heart first. Guys MUST be able to deliver the kilig factor! No matter how baduy it may be.

Anyway, that's all I got for flirting! I got nothing...

But you know what? DO send in a comment. Why do you flirt? Do you only flirt with the people who you find attractive?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I think I would love to have that book. :) Why do I flirt? I flirt when I want someone to notice me, then hopefully, it would be a start of something beautiful :)

Unknown said...

yes I think you flirt to someone attractive and also to someone you think is attracted to you cause theres "gilig moment" and maybe for some people they just want attention or the feeling of being noticed.

Abbie A. said...

I never believed that there was such a thing as "harmless flirting", so people really do it for a reason - I feel like, mostly if its not to get attention, its to prove one's self-worth. But that could be how I see it. Only a few people see it as a way to win a girl's/guy's heart. Mostly its for all the wrong reasons :(

Abbie A. said...

I never believed that there was such a thing as "harmless flirting", so people really do it for a reason - I feel like, mostly if its not to get attention, its to prove one's self-worth. But that could be how I see it. Only a few people see it as a way to win a girl's/guy's heart. Mostly its for all the wrong reasons :(

Erika said...

ohmygosh! i would love to have that book too! where'd your girlfriend buy it? pleaseee tell me?

Erika said...

and I sometimes flirt because the "kilig" factor you get is quite different.. but i'm not totally up for it. i'd rather have a serious committment to someone.

Ria said...

I want a book like that!

Pamela said...

i would like to have that book. may i know where i could buy one for me? :)

anyway, with regards to your question. only flirt with someone you're attracted to, as long as no string attached, or if the other person is, maybe just be a little cautious.

samenriquez said...

Nice book! Where did your girlfriend get that? Parang book of answers! :) Anyway, what you said, flirting=kilig factor, is true. I guess people do it because of that lang. :)

Anonymous said...

FLIRTING is also an emotional infidelity.

Kitty said...

Hello! I was wondering, where can I get the same book? I wanted to give it as a gift to my sister. :)

Anonymous said...

.. Hi, Kuya Jiggy :D It's been a while. WEW! nice book, I have one like that but it is called 'Book of Answers' by Carol (I forgot the surname?)
.. Flirting, I definitely don't have any idea about that, I don't even know if someone's flirting on me? Pano nga ba? HMMMM. God bless po. :D

buLAGpiPIbiNGI said...

..flirt.. I do it everytime I had something to ask to my mom.. example if I want to have those kwek-kweks.. even though she's running out of money I try my utmost best to buy that "tambay" cuisine.. to be specific.. I clean the whole house in order for me to get what I want from my mom..