Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesdays #8

Grabe, medyo swapang ako sa blog entries ngayon...

April, I'll try to write more.

One of my friends told my na medyo kuripot ako sa blog entries ko ngayon. Well, if you're busy, you're busy.

I watched Wrestlemania 26 last night until 1 in the morning. I had to see for myself the final match of Shawn Michaels. HBK!!! I was a wrestling fan in the 90's and early part of the decade. I was a fan of the Attitude Era specifically during the time of Austin, DX, and The Rock. Raw was pretty creative then. They had Vince Russo has the head writer I think. Then he moved to TNA if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, yeah, Wrestling is "fake" in a sense that you know more or less who'll win. But they get hurt don't get me wrong. They're athletes in "sports entertainment". Vince McMahon practically created soap opera for men.

One of the things I need to do before I die is watch Wrestlemania Live! Wherever it may be. Hahaha. Hopefully Wrestlemania 30? We'll see.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha.. I understand you nman... anyways blogs are suppose to be for past time... hndi mu nman xa kylangan iligay sa top 1 ng to do list mo..(",) and for wrestling nman.. I agree with you.. even if its scripted or fake ndi mu pweDng i-fake Ung mga hits nla sa body.. this is my first comment btw! can't w8 to read your next blog.tc!

Anonymous said...

..hm, i used watch wrestling shows before. When i was young, my brothers used to watch those daily, and so, ako din nanonood na. I was afraid kasi sabi ko, "garbe aman yan? di ba sila namamatay jan?" haha, till i found out that they were just fake and bunch of actors.haha :D
..kea now, when i watch wrestling, i just say.. ahhh.. ok! :D
..just sharing, hope you don't get tired sharing to us too. G.B :D