Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesdays #7

Jeez. It seems like I only have Tuesdays left to blog...

I've been really tired for the past 2 months. Work is work. I had to work last Sunday. I was in Davao. We had a presentation yesterday morning and then flew back to Manila. It's been tiring for me. Now I'm getting sick... I think it's because of fatigue. I hope all goes well by tomorrow morning since I have a ton to do on my desk.

It's graduation season now. For the grads, congrats! Well done! It's time for me to welcome you to the rest of your life. I don't mean to be negative but it means saying goodbye to Summer Vacation, Sem break, No school on a rainy day, etc...

It'll be a huge transition and the best way to go about it is to adapt. Why? Because change is the only thing constant in this life. You need to be adaptive to change for you to succeed. That's the best advice I can give at the moment.

I gotta go. My nose is killing me... I really have to rest.

3 comments:

Jerick said...

great job jiggy. you just made me miss my school days. perfect! haha!

Anonymous said...

hi Jiggy!

I was a graduate of Notre Dame of Trece Martires! Where just had you speech. I was the leader of the prayer. The grade 6 second honors. I really appreciated your speech although it's short. Anyways, regards to everyone else there! Good luck and good bye!

Anonymous said...

..haha!! take care always kuya, God Bless. :D