Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Tangled Web Q&A part 2 - For the loyal followers

First of all, to all the followers, thank you for putting up with me. Thank you for continuing to read. I wish I could give out prizes and all that but I don't have any sponsors. If my followers reach more than 500 then I think I can give out prizes. I still have a few Ninoy books left...

So anyway, as promised, here's the 2nd Q&A. It'll be a while til the next one. I had fun!


Blogger  Monnette said...

    I'm new to blogging. I don't even know how to start hehehehe. All I know is that I enjoy visiting your blog. I get inspired in a lot of ways-- really!!! Just by reading your posts, I am easily motivated to lose weight, be better at work, be punctual, etc. And I get a healthy dose of hilarity too. hehehe. Since you will accept questions from your loyal followers- here is mine.. If you could be Spiderman for a day, how would you spend your time being Spiderman?
    Thanks.

Hi Monnette, thanks for being the first post! Thanks for reading. I really am thrilled and all that my blog can inspire people. I’d like to think that I’m just a guy putting down thoughts. Ok, on to the question. Awesome by the way. If I were Spider-Man for a day, I’d just swing and swing and swing around New York City! That would be something.


Blogger luiboi said...

    hi jiggy!i just noticed that most of your posts regarding comics are about comic book writers w/c brings me to my question:

    "who is/are your favorite comic book artist/penciller?"

Hi luiboi! I think you were one of the first followers of the blog so thanks a lot! Really appreciate the fanboy questions. Aww, that’s a tough one, I became friends with several artists here in The Philippines so if only I can say favorite ko sila lahat. But I think I’ll go foreign para no bias. My favorites tend to change, right now, I’ll go with Olivier Coipel. I liked his work on House of M and now Siege. But I’m a Cassaday fan, a Lark and Aja fan too. I like the crime/noir styles. Alex Maleev is pretty awesome too.

    
Blogger nyza_09 said...

    good day!
    thanks anyway for giving a chance to those who was not be able to post their questions on your blog...
    and now, here is my simple question..
    wala akong maisip eh...
    *what was your reaction when you first saw on tv or even heard in a radio about the maguindanao massacre?are you affected?
    *any new year's resolution?
    oops, sorry if naging dalawa ata yung tanongm ko,, hoping na masagot mo lahat... :)
    bless yah!..

I think what happened in Maguindanao was brutal and inhumane. To say na “hayop” ang gumawa nun is being nice. Animals wouldn’t do that. Animals in true nature kill to eat. But what happened there was just pure evil. Let’s hope and pray for justice.

New Year’s resolution is to lose weight. ☺



Blogger tin said...

    hey im just curios. what's going on? what is the purpose of the Q&A?

    haha im a voter now.

Hi Tin, to be frank with you, I just needed something to keep the blog interesting. I needed something new. So I thought of this Q&A. Last year, I posted one and it was pretty good, I found out what readers were like. The reason for another Q&A was because I promised and I have to keep my promises ☺

   
    
Blogger yish said...

    Hi kuya jiggy! nagsisimbang gabi rin po ba kayo?

Hi Yish, sorry, hindi ako nagsisimbang gabi. It reminds me a lot of my Lola… She always opened the simbang gabi in Ateneo kasi. It’s sad eh… ☹

Blogger Pranses said...

    Hi again Mr. Jiggy!
    Magtatanong lang po ulit. :P

    -- anu pong ginagamit niyong pang-sulat.. kanan or kaliwa? :))
    -- nagbabasa po ba kayo ng archie comics? eh ng horror stories?
    -- may gf na po ba kayo? just asking. :D

Hi Pranses.

Ginagamit ko kanang kamay ☺ Nagbasa ako ng Archie dati. Ngayon hindi na… ☺


Blogger angeL said...

    hello!! I heard that you love the movie 500 days of summer.. why?

Hello angeL,

Why not? ☺ No, seriously, I loved it because I was able to relate to the guy. I actually made me realize certain things in life. There’s a reason for everything. Plus sometimes you just have to look at the bad things in the past to make you realize that the person was just really not worth it. And Autumns do exist ☺

Blogger catzieblue said...

    Hi Jiggy,

    If you were a super hero, what would your powers be and who will be the first villain you will face?

Easy. SPIDER-POWERS!!! First villain, anyone at all. Bring on the baddies!!!


Blogger gladys said...

    what was the worst criticism your family has ever received?

Hey gladys. I don’t read hate letters. I just ignore them. ☺ Ignorance is bliss in these cases :D

   

    
Blogger The Miata Mommy said...

    Here's mine: If you could've chosen another course in college - what would it be? Please do mention what course you did end up taking. I just assume it's a Management course since you opted for a corporate job.

    Thanks!

I would have chosen Communications or Film. I ended up choosing Communications Technology Management because it was a mixture of Mass Comm, IT, and Management. (Management was the bulk).

Blogger shout it out! said...

    have you ever been to divisoria? how frequent? :D

Yes I have. Not that frequent. Matagal tagal na din. My Mom and my titas love it there though. Mas madalas sila.


Blogger charliehotelalpha said...

    Hi Jiggy! Please disregard this if this was previously asked (gaya mo, nahilo rin ako sa unang Q and A SOBRANG binaha ng tanong LOL).

    What was the sweetest thing you've ever done for a girl?

    Thank you...xo Tsah

I surprised her when she got home. I asked their household help if pwede niya ilagay sa bed niya yung boquet of flowers. So she was surprised with that. ☺

OpenID ccagakit9 said...

    How do you redirect your domain name www.jiggycruz.com to jiggycruz.blogspot.com? I've been asking you this twice in twitter but I didn't receive any response yet :(

Hi! Sorry about that! A friend of mine got the domain name for me. He knows a lot about the web so he helped me get it. You need to register the domain. Where? I have no idea ☹
    
Blogger maan said...

    why do you have a Q&A? Are your followers demanding it?

    Just wanna know.

Hi Maan! During the first Q&A, there were some people who missed the asking and I kept a promise. They’re not really demanding it but I just wanted to keep a promise.


Blogger Ceeyannah21 said...

    hello poh,,, this is me again, tanong lang po ng friend ko na si carl,

    "paano ba magmahal ang isang jiggy cruz?"

    thank you po..

Ako, I really don’t think about myself, loving someone is giving everything for that other person. Time, effort, sacrifices, being sweet, being honest, etc.

Blogger Gian Carlo said...

    Hi Jiggy, question time again I see, ok here goes:

    Question: Do you find the Marvel cosmology difficult to grasp? with all the pocket universes,multiverse,omniverse, and alternative earth versions?

I’m ok with the Marvel U. Though I’m not to familiar with the “space stories” and all. I don’t read Guardians of The Galaxy… I do read S.W.O.R.D. I’m pretty much familiar with the 616 Universe and the Ultimate U. If you’re talking about Earth X and all that, I really don’t care. I’m following the main storyline. (Avengers books, Spider-Man, et al)

Blogger The Awesome Ramona! (Haha) said...

    I'm a follower pero anonymous... does that count? Okay lang if you won't post or answer this one... :)

    Anyway, my Q is WHAT'S IT LIKE TO BE FAMOUS ALL OF A SUDDEN?

Hello Awesome Ramona. To be honest, I don’t consider myself famous. I haven’t done anything significant like my grandparents. Plus I’m happy that people don’t stare at me anymore unlike back in August. I’m rather happy I’m on the down low now. I have my blog and twitter followers ☺


Blogger Julienne said...

    Hi! It`s me again :D If you were to be an author, what would be your first story about? :) Oh! and can you be prom date? Haha. God bless!

 Hi Julienne! I haven’t thought of it yet… But I do plan on making my own comic by 2011. Sorry, I can’t be your date, I’m old. Plus may magagalit. Hehe.

Blogger Pamela said...

    oh yeah. it's back. love it. thanks for the part two! :)

    anyway, i hope you'd dare to answer my q.

    here is it.

    if your tito noy won't be running for president, who would you be voting for?

    i know it's a real tough question, but i'm just curious. :)

Senator Mar ☺


    
Blogger My Father's Daughter said...

    hmmm... i have so many questions i would like to ask of you, but first things first, congratulations for being a good citizen of this country, i just have this feeling that with or without your middle name, you are indeed a good person (but i know that is part of who you are). thank you for giving the youth somebody that is inherently a good person to emulate, idolize or just follow in tweeter or here in blogspot. your blog is always a goos read.

    so, my question. aren't you sometimes get annoyed of your tita kris? for being brutally frank which most of the times borders to tactlesness.

    i hope and pray thay you tito noy and mar would be our next leader, together will all senators in the LP lineup.

Hi! Thank you for thinking of me in that way. I’m humbled. Thank you very much. I’m just doing my part.

I love my Tita Kris. I’m used to it already. I just find it funny. That’s her. What you see is what you get and I respect her for being honest. At least I know she’s not lying to me.  She’s the coolest Tita! Believe me ☺


 
Blogger t e i n said...

    ..hi kuya Jiggy!! uhm, first of all i wanna apologize for the last Q&A po kasi, andami qng tinanung. Feel like it was my fault kea nahilo ka ng sobra, so sooooooorrrryyyy po :'c
    ..im glad to know that you have decided to have another round of questions.. kea po, if you don't mind.. HERE'S YOUR ONE MILLION PESOS JACKPOT QUESTION (harhar!!)
    ..since you haven't answered some of my questions, i wanna ask again:
    what is your story behind being a super "comic fan"? how it all started po??

    ..hope you would answer it po kuya, thanks so much and God bless ^^,).

Whew! Thanks for keeping it to a minimum now. Haha!

When I was a wee little boy, one of my favorite cartoons was “SPIDER-MAN AND HIS AMAZING FRIENDS” I loved Spider-Man from that time on. Then came the mid 90’s and FOX KIDS released the Spider-Man cartoon. That was when I could really relate to Peter Parker, he was the average guy. The everyman. From that point on, I wanted to read more on Spider-Man. After that, nagspawn na ng madaming titles.. I loved reading the stories.


Blogger The New Radical said...

    hello jiggy...i've already asked a question in your 1st Q&A and i never got to thank you...so now let me say, THANK YOU for answering my question!
    anyway, i have another question for you...i have read in a magazine interview that your mom (Ballsy Aquino-Cruz) never wanted any of her sons (meaning you & jonty) to enter politics.
    my questions are:
    1. what if the situation calls for "an Aquino" to run for public office, would you heed the call (or clamor) of the Filipino people, as what happened to your Uncle Noy? why or why not?
    2. if you agreed to run (and disobey your mom!), what do you think your mom would say? hehehe...

    hope you'll answer my questions (again). and thank you in advance!

No prob! Sige na nga, kahit 2 qs. Since you said thanks and all. I find that very polite :) Hmm, to be honest, ang hirap ng political life, if I were being called in a similar way like my Lola and Tito Noy, I think my mom would also listen to the country. It’s always country first naman. But I don’t think that will happen. Hehe.

Blogger Meg said...

    Are you allowed to date/marry non-Chinese girls? just curious. :)

Hi Meg, I used to date a Chinese girl. It depends kasi if the family will allow a Pinoy to date their daughter. But I can’t now since my heart already belongs to someone ☺


Blogger Adrienne said...

    The period when your mom was old enough to get married was the same time your lolo and the nation were going through tough times.

    Just curious how your mom managed to go through her personal life and celebrate milestones in such a situation. Where/how did your parents meet, by the way? (I think there's a similar scene in Isay Alvarez's play but I was not able to watch it.)

Hi Adrienne, the version in the play was very exaggerated. It was funny but not accurate. Sometimes kailangan pagandahin My parents met at work ☺ My Mom’s awesome. I suggest you read her feature on the upcoming Working Mom.

Blogger juli said...

    Low Jiggy..it's me again.. Are you also interested in manga? Or novels? wala lang, I Just want to know...hehe

Hi Juli. Sorry, hindi talaga ako ma-manga ☹ I liked Ranma ½ pero that was it.  Novels are ok but comics talaga ang reading material ko. I read Barry Lyga’s work and a bit of Jonathan Lethem when it comes to novels.

Blogger John Henry Ramos Delig said...

    Hey, jiggy! Any advice for a first time blogger like me? I like how you write, always interesting! Keep it up!

Hi John! Just write what you want to write. Put down your feelings. Your blog is yours. You can put anything. I don’t write to get followers, I just write because it’s my de-stressing tool. Kung may followers, good! ☺ But write because you wanna write and share something.

7 comments:

Frances A. said...

Hey Mr. Jiggy! Thanks again for answering my question!
God Bless you and your family! :)

Ria said...

Yay! Thanks for making sakay and calling me "Awesome." Hahaha. Made me laugh and made better my otherwise totally stupid day. Thanks, too, for answering my Q. You really are a Mr. Nice Guy! :D

Cruzzzz said...

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. You just made my day!!! heheehe.. I hope may Part 3 kasi I forgot to ask something I'm really curious about.J Anyway thanks again. God bless!

miatamommy said...

Hey, thanks for answering my question (I feel slightly famous now...haha)

You took the same course I did in college pala - although I took ComTech a long, long time ago (we were the "pioneer" batch). It's a good course that sets people up for a variety of careers and industries. Good choice.

Btw, we're slightly related. Your lola and my mom are 1st cousins, which makes you my nephew!

Yish said...

Mr. Jiggy Cruz, THANKS again for the second time! :) I hope there'd be part 3 coz i'm gonna ask you again. hehe. Galing mo talagang sumulat! Thank you po talaga! God bless u! :)

Anonymous said...

..whew!! thank you so much po Kuya Jiggy!! waha, ambait nyo po tlaga, thanks so much for sharing that story of yours, hihihi ^^,).
..more Q&A to come (sana pleasssse)
i really enjoyed reading your answers
po even dun sa iba pang mga tanong. You're such a genius kuya!! haha.
Pano po ean me mga nagdedemand na ng Part 3, HALLAAAHH?? ^^,).
..God bless po kuya and thanks po ulit.

kath said...

Hi jiggy, I find u interesting..really.. Just like what one of ur bloggers have sed, Ur thoughts and ideas that ur writing and expressing on this blog, inspires me.. don't know y.. tnx.., Tita Cory, must be so very proud to have u as her grandson..
..My family supports ur Tito Ninoy even before he runs for presidency..We're praying that God kips on showering blessings on ur family..And on ur pArt nman, share ur blessings to others that is in need.(anytime, anywhere, with ur huge heart) agen, tnx..