Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Family Feud


(Photo courtesy of JC Buendia)

Let me ask you this, you think it's easy answering the questions on a game show? Think again! :) At home, you can answer the questions without any hesitations or butterflies in the stomach. Playing THE ACTUAL GAME is something entirely different.

My Mom, Ninang (Pinky), Miguel, and I guested on Family Feud and we played with the "Fantastic 4 Honor Guards" (Actually one is a sub since one of them was assigned in Isabela that time). It was a fun experience but I'm glad it's all over.

At the start, we were briefed on the rules and all that but we forgot about assigning a team captain... In the end, all eyes were on me... I didn't want to but I had to obey my Mom and Ninang...

I was praying to Lola and I asked her to help me answer the questions. Good thing I was able to get an answer in round 1! All of us were praying to her actually. In the last round, it boiled down to me. It was for the game! Grrr!!! Pressure much? But my relatives and I agreed na walang sisihan. Haha. Plus majority said Pag-ibig... Had I chose Miguel's answer "Kalusugan", we would have won the game. But Tita Kris said it best that Lola would have wanted the Honor Guards to win :) And I was happy that they won and got the jackpot!

Ding Dong Dantes was a very humble and classy guy. He even bought flowers for my mom and her sisters. It was apart from the flowers from the network. He's a good guy and we all thought he's a good host.

Joining a game show was fun but I tell you... The butterflies in the stomach, the nervousness and tension... Hay... It's something else!!!

11 comments:

sandra andrea said...

sayang di ko napanood,...
anyways i hope i can meet you in person 'cause my friend really likes you, tc always and god bless...

Anonymous said...

..'twas a great show :D
i watched that with my mom sa bahay
at first we thought your family's gonna win, but i guess the "F4" was meant to win the prize, but that's okay besides, kuya you did a nice job po being the team captain :D
..galing galing talaga!! your tita Pinky po was so funny, she's so smiling face and i think she's really cool :D
..way back in my high school life, just last year, we were there with my classmates during the taping, kea kahit papanu, i kinda know how things go there, sayang, ndi kami nakapunta this time, hmp.
..dunno why, pero, i have noticed the pressure in you during the show, halata nga po na kinakabahan kayo, wiiiiii :D nice experience anyway, i bet your whole family enjoyed it too, God Bless po kuya Jiggy and more powers!!

Cruzzzz said...

I saw the teasers but failed to watch because I was at work.sad!! Anyway I'll watch this on youtube. Yah, I believe, Cory wanted the honor guards to win. Take care jiggy.

the spunky wanderer said...

PAG-IBIG...
surprised to see the Aquinos in Family Feud yesterday...and shocked to see Ms. Kris in GMA...and baby James is soooo cute! i think you all did a good job and the Fantastic 4 also deserves to win.
i think you're all nervous while answering the questions...it shows :)

the spunky wanderer said...

PAG-IBIG...
surprised to see the Aquinos in Family Feud yesterday...and shocked to see Ms. Kris in GMA...and baby James is soooo cute! i think you all did a good job and the Fantastic 4 also deserves to win.
i think you're all nervous while answering the questions...it shows :)

Unknown said...

hi Jiggy! I watched family feud yesterday. Hehe. It was fun seeing you and your family play that game. I wonder if you'll play in another game show next time? hehe.

God bless and more power to your family!

maierz said...

Hi Jiggy! I just have to comment on this...seeing your Tita Kris in a game show instead of hosting it! :p

And then I suddenly remembered one thing! I was fortunate to have watched a taping of Deal or No Deal. And what made it extra special was that Tita Cory was there. I think it was for Kris' birthday then. Didn't really know it would be the last time I'd see Tita Cory. :(

Unknown said...

hi jiggy!

i really love your blogs. I am a great supporter of Sen. Aquino and through your blogs, I admire him more and your family. sana lahat ng family ay matulad sa inyo, support one another and pray together. I am a lola's gurl, and i feel the pain losing Pres.. Cory.
GOd bless you always!

Ria said...

Wow. You pray a lot. Do me a favor: Pray for your followers, too. :D That was random, but the thing is your prayers seem sooo effective! :) God and your Lola listen to you.

Gian Carlo said...

oh shucks! I missed that episode, when was it aired? I'm trying to find it in youtube but can't find it yet, hope someone uploads it :)

Tsina said...

sayang. ndi ko napanood. would love to watch you. :D