Wednesday, April 7, 2010

WEIRD... But cool at the same time :)


NEVER IN MY LIFE DID I THINK THIS WOULD HAPPEN. SERIOUSLY.

Going to work and seeing this at the Boni MRT Station is weird. I was asked how I felt. I said that it's not everyday you get to see yourself in a billboard. It's weird but cool.

So here it is. I'm proud to show this to you guys. It's my very first endorsement :) I'm not uploading this on Twitpic because some readers wanted me to blog about this. I'm sorry if I'm showing this. I'm not bragging but I'm pretty proud of this. :) Never thought this would happen. It's unreal!

I just say thanks to the compliments sent to me through text. I'm still the same old Jiggy with his feet put firmly on the ground. :)

Please do visit L TIMESTUDIO if you can. Check out the watches because they're absolutely COOL!!!

Tita Kris is also pretty proud of this. She texted me "Yehey! It's out na! Cute!" She's a pretty supportive Tita to her pamangkins. Believe me. She's the coolest Tita. :)

My friends were telling me that I need a picture with the billboard. Like I said, it's not everyday...

:D

11 comments:

Brain said...

Yes, you should take some pictures..pretty much nice

reah said...

yah,you're right not everyone has the opportunity to see her/his self in a billboard,kaya dapat lang na maging proud ka di ba.i follow you in twitter 'coz i think you are an interesting guy,,at don ko nabasa 'bout sa billboard kaya inaabangan ko talaga ung billboard na yan. sana marami pang endorsement na darating;),,stay humble! God Bless YOU always! :)

LCanne said...

Congrats Mr. Cruz!..more billboards!.. :) God bless you in all your endeavors!

Therese said...

Oh yes.I work at Magallanes so I get to see your cool billboard when I pass by Boni.Congratulations!

Frances A. said...

Wow! You're tita's right, it's cute!
Looking forward for more endorsements. :))

Congratulations Mr. Jiggy! :D

Unknown said...

Cool! I can't w8 to pass by Boni and see your billboard!(",)

Jerick said...

okay lang naman na mag-kump for joy ka dito sa blog for that. di lahat may ganyang chance.

CARLEEN said...

WOW! i would definitely buy the watch! :)

the spunky wanderer said...

saw you yesterday sa Makati wearing the watch...it's nice!
wow, mr. jiggy cruz, me billboard na! =)artista ka na! hihihi

Yish said...

wow! gwapo ah. :)

Anonymous said...

..haha!! very COOOOOLLLL!!! congrats kuya Jiggy. :D
..the first time i saw that, nagulat po talga ako, kasi i wasn't visitng your blog kea i didnt know na meron pa lang lalabas. :D
..congrats po talga, you should really be proud of that kuya, you both, look nice with kuya Miguel. NICE NICE NICE :D