Sunday, February 20, 2011

Graduation 2011

It's that time of the year again. My brother's finishing up school and I feel that I should reiterate what I mentioned before. To the graduating class of 2011, what I can share to you are the following.

1. Don't take a long vacation. Stay ahead of the pack. Apply. Apply. Apply.  The early bird catches the worm right? While you have the momentum, go for it! If you take a long vacation, laziness might get to you. Don't get me wrong. You can have a vacation! Just don't relax too much. Getting a job after school is hard so be ahead :) That's what my Lola told me and I pass it on again.

2. Keep your friends close. Your friends are treasures. They will always be there for as long as you're there for them. Never forget them. You'll be needing them a lot after school life.

3. Never forget the teachers good to you because you owe it to them. I keep in touch with the teachers who gave an impact in my life. Believe me on this one. They can still teach you some more now you're in the real world.

Congratulations to all the graduates! Make your family proud, your school proud, your teachers proud, your friends proud, and your country proud! :)

1 comment:

preciosa said...

Thanks much for the awesome tips! It will surely help us :)