Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Celtic Love

image courtesy of Yahoo! Sports

At the start of the season, my boys have been dealing with old legs, new team mates, heart operations, back-to-back-to-back games, trade rumors, and teams with faster legs.

I just wanted my beloved Celtics to have one last push for another banner. With the way they're playing now, I really don't know what happened, but hell yeah are they playing fantastic basketball!

Playoffs are about 2 weeks from now and I don't know if my Celtics will get the Atlantic Division title. It's still too early at this point but I'm happy that they're peaking at the right time. 

They seem to handle the Heat well but it's the Bulls I'm worried about because Thibodeau was Doc's assistant during the glory days of the BIG 3. 

I'm just glad that they're playing amazing basketball!

This particular era of Celtic Basketball will always be near and dear to me. I watched the 2008 Championship Run when my Lola was still alive. She was able to see one more Celtic title before she left this world and I'll forever be grateful to Doc, The Truth, Ray-Ray, Perk, Rondo, and KG for that. It was even against the damn Lake Show!

I love this team!

#iamaceltic

No comments: