Monday, October 20, 2008

Top 5 Graded Comics that I want to own.

I don't care what the grades for these comics are but I just want to friggin own them!!!

5. Avengers #4 - Captain America finally returns in the Silver Age of Comics. AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!





4. Giant Size X-Men #1 - The First appearance of the new team of Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Warpath and Cyclops. The new era of the X-Men!!! Uncanny X-Men 1 may be nice but Giant Size X-Men 1 changed the way people looked at the X-Men. I find it more meaningful.





3. Fantastic Four #1 - This is where the Marvel U began!!! Who wouldn't want to own this gem??? It's mainly of significance to me. Stan Lee and Jack Kirby practically created the best fiction!



2. Amazing Spider-Man #1 - Nuff Said.



1. Amazing Fantasy #15 - First Appearance of Spider-Man. Need I say more?


No comments: