Sunday, October 5, 2008

Birthday Blowout to my Blockmates in Barcino

This year, my Birthday came earlier and it wasn't celebrated at home. I invited my dearest block that is R2. It was another great reunion. Though there was a slight awkward moment during the night, it was another fun time to add to the memory box!

The celebration was at Barcino in City Golf. It's a Spanish Wine Cellar and Tapas Bar. It's a quiet nook but it found its customer base. It's amazing food! Although the serving of the Barcino Platter was less plus they added this "salad" which wasn't very appetizing to the people... The Manchego Cheese and the cold cuts were the winners!

Val surprised everyone by dropping by. Grad ko pa siya last nakita. It's been too long...

October is usually the best time of the year for me. Hehehe. Since it's my Birthday month and all. Plus the block really comes to my celebration. It's a happy reunion!

This year was quiet. Not that many people but nonetheless happy!

My 2 best friends have to be there to make the night complete. Timmy and Ospret just HAVE to attend. You can't have a celebration without those two. And of course there's Steph :) Siya ang MUST! Hahahaha.


It's not yet my Birthday as of the moment. Well not for another 3 hours and 10 minutes. I'm already happy! I just hope work will be kind to me tomorrow...

No comments: