Sunday, March 27, 2011

Summer Komikon + Beerkada

My first KOMIKON was a Summer Komikon and it was still held at Bahay ng Alumni in UP Diliman. I can never forget that it was the first time I got to meet Pol Medina Jr. who does Pugad Baboy. From that time, I haven't missed a Komikon.

Last November in Starmall, I got to meet Lyndon Gregorio who does Beerkada. :) It was a funny encounter because I was falling in line to have my Dekada copy signed when another fanboy in line knew my name. Mr. Gregorio then asked if he was supposed to know me. His friend Ariel then explained who I was related to and then it was a funny encounter from then on. I was then featured in Beerkada on the Philippine Star. My friends thought it was hilarious!

I thanked Mr. Gregorio afterwards but said that I was just a regular fanboy! I'm not supposed to be known anyway!

 
I got an email with the subject "PSST!" and found that I appeared on Beerkada again!

So I'm posting this to remind everyone of the Summer Komikon on April 16 at the Bayanihan Center in Pasig City :)

It'll be fun! I'll be seeing Mr. Gregorio then and will see if I can appear on his comic strip again! :)

And I don't use moisturizer... I should though...

No comments: